niedziela, 27 kwietnia 2014

3 TIMES BACK TO BACK MTT FREEROLL FINAL TABLE + RUNNING BAD IN SNGs


I reached 10$ after 2 days of playing freerolls. Then I started to SNGs 0,10€, 0,20€ and 0,50€ 6max and a few double up. Saturday was so damn swingy. I finished 92 sngs with a profit only 0,78$ and ROI 3,88%. Sunday was better but still so swingy. I won 4,35$ with ROI 12,88%.

I was running so bad during this weekend. Way under red line in Holdem Manager. I had the best hand preflop while all ins something like 90% of the time in SNGs but suckouts were everywhere. Players on these limits calls your all in with Q9o, 75s and all garbage like this.

I reached 3 times of 4 final table in 25$ Guaranteed Freeroll with a field around 230 people each, cashing for 11$. Structure of these are awesome for players with skill edge like me! I was 3rd two times and one time 4th. I am still very proud of myself anyway. In the first one I lost my all chips flipping my AQ vs 22, in the second I lost all in with my AQ vs K8 (WTF WITH THESE FCKN AQs?! WSOP no1 suckout hand)

In the last freeroll I have done something impossible. Just look at that screenshot:



I started FT as 7th stack. I was playing perfect this FT to that moment. Just after that screenshot I lost 6 of 6 all-ins where I had the best hand preflop 5 times. What are the odds for that situation? My last hand on that tournament was my KJs vs 34o.  Yes, yes, yes people plays hands like these for their entire stack on Titan. One word: RUNNERS.

ON TITAN MICROSTAKES EVEN IMPOSSIBLE IS POSSIBLE!


My bankroll is 22,29$ now. Don't worry! I'll grind it up to 100$ very soon!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz